Senior Account Director Public Relations based in MC network headquarters in Berlin
mc (media consulta) is the only German led international agency network with more than 80 offices worldwide including all 28 Member States of the EU as well as all important business centers. Among the German public relation agencies, mc is the number one, whereas it ranks third among the Federal Republic’s advertising agencies. Fully integrated, mc offers services in the areas of public relations, advertising, sport and entertainment marketing, corporate publishing, tv production, digital media and event management.
- You will lead a motivated team of 10-20 people in the Public Relations department
- Developing, implementing and supervising integrated communication campaigns for renowned private- and public-sector clients
- Developing new business strategies and acquiring new national and international clients operating in the areas of business and brands (B2B and B2C marketing), as well as client consultancy on the management board and managing director level
- Staff management, recruitment, business plan development and implementation
- 7+ years of relevant work experience in PR, media or advertising, within an agency setting
- Knowledge spanning the entire spectrum of PR and advertising tools and a deep understanding of integrated communications
- Extensive network of contacts with important media representatives and journalists of national and international scope
- Extensive experience in budget calculation and business operation
- Fluent English is a prerequisite. Additional language skills are desirable (German language skills are not compulsory but an asset).
We offer highly motivated and results-driven individuals an exciting opportunity in one of the world’s leading communication and advertising agencies working on international communications for renowned international brands and institutions.
We look forward to your application specifying your earliest starting date. The salary will depend on your qualifications.
Find out more about media consulta here http://www.mcgroup.com/de/
Media Consulta International Holding AG
Ms. Ailine Sophie Lange