Account Director – Digital/Social Media
JFL are currently looking to recruit an Account Director to join a highly successful and growing PR agency based in London.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing existing accounts as well as working with the Associates and Directors to generate more income
- Planning and development of communications strategy at both a local and international level
- Working on new business proposals, wining pitches and key accounts across markets
- Managing a number of teams across different accounts
The ideal candidate:
- Passionate about the digital and social media world, and knowledgeable about its place in broader strategic communications and consultancy
- Can confidently demonstrate an integrated approach to client communications
- Preferably has experienced gained from an agency background
- Experienced at dealing with clients across consumer finance, broad financial services and asset management
This is a really exciting role with fantastic career progression possibilities. If interested please apply below.
Apply for Account Director – Digital/Social Media
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Account Director Technology jobs in London (East)