Senior Account Executive – Corporate Communications
Our client is a financial and corporate communications consultancy with an outstanding reputation in the industry. They are looking for a talented, driven Senior Account Executive to join their team, delivering corporate communications for some major name brands. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to take the next step in their career and to join an entrepreneurial business at a crucial time in their growth.
As Senior Account Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Working on a range of well-known finance clients to deliver outstanding PR service
- Providing counsel and guidance as one of the main point of contact with clients
- Creating and developing media materials and proposals, contributing to strategic plans and documents to support client objectives
- Developing and maintain strong media relationships, utilising these contacts to sell into key media targets
- Providing input and supporting the implementation of new and existing campaigns
- Participate in identifying and developing new business opportunities
The ideal candidate must:
- Be experienced in a similar role, ideally with experience in one of the following; asset management, financial corporate communications, legal professional services or financial services
- Be experienced at project and client management
- Excellent inter-personal skills with strong management skills
- Have an outstanding academic record and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, with fantastic attention to detail
This is a great opportunity to join a hard-working team, with our client offering excellent training opportunities. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role then please apply below.
Apply for Senior Account Executive – Corporate Communications
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (East)