PR Consultant - 6 month contract
A unique opportunity has arisen for a PR professional to join an award-winning, global digital marketing agency based in Leeds. Working with an enviable list of international clients and household brands, this exciting role will see you creating and implementing effective PR strategies.
The focus of this role is to deliver outstanding results for our clients by assisting the team with effective idea generation to identify suitable PR angles. In addition to this you will help to develop Search Laboratory’s PR service and offering to clients. The contract for this position is offered for a minimum of 6 months. This is a part-time role, and would suit someone looking to work flexible hours.
Featured for the last three years in a row in The Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to Work For, and named one of the best international digital agencies in the north, Search Laboratory specialises in search engine optimisation (SEO), Pay-Per-Click (PPC), conversion optimisation and website analytics. We help our clients maximise profit from their website by improving their visibility in search engines such as Google.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the campaign team with the identification of suitable audiences to ensure the successful promotion of the PR content.
- Advising the campaign team on time frames and budgets to ensure the success of the PR initiative.
- Pitching PR campaigns to clients.
- Supporting the team with enquiries form Media, individuals and third parties.
- Creating PR case studies and presenting positive results and best practice to the wider company.
- Creation and distribution of tailored press releases to national, regional and local news outlets.
- Planning, creating and delivering PR training sessions to continuously improve Search Laboratory’s offer to clients.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate:
- Proven track record in PR, either in house or agency
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Extensive experience in a client facing role
- A creative and strategic approach to achieving tasks
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
If you are a talented PR professional, looking to work with a creative and dynamic team, then we would love to hear from you!