Our client is an award-winning agency that specialises in strategic communications, brand marketing and people communications, focusing on the legal and professional services sectors. They offer a range of services to their clients, including internal communications, brand strategy, building brand identities and recruitment advice. They are one of the fastest growing communications agencies in the country, and they are currently looking to grow their PR team and become a full-service agency.
They are looking for a talented, hard-working Director with experience in the legal and professional services sectors. You be specialising in media and crisis communications, working closely with other senior members and creative specialists, and will be an integral part of the team’s growth. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to take on a major role in a growing multi-service agency.
As Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Delivering media and crisis communications for a range of outstanding, high-profile clients across the legal and professional services sector
- Managing junior team members
- New business development
The ideal candidate must:
- Have an outstanding track record in a similar role, with experience of both media and crisis communications and of working with legal and professional services clients
- Enjoy working with planner, digital and creative teams – a real team player
- Be an outstanding leader, with experience of managing and inspiring junior team members
- Be a confident communicator with strong written and verbal skills
- Be focused, confident and creative
This is a fantastic chance for an outstanding PR professional to play a major part in the growth of an award-winning, multi-service agency, as part of a hard-working and friendly team. If you feel you are the ideal candidate then please apply as soon as possible.
Apply for Director
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.