Account Manager – Communications Agency specialising in Technology
Our client is an award winning, global Communications Agency specialising in Technology. They are known for delivering bold and inventive campaigns with a number of high profile clients. Our client has a number of offices worldwide so this role could lead to possible global travel. This creative and innovative team are looking for a bright, experienced Account Manager to join them in their offices in London.
As an Account Manager you will be:
- Creating and executing campaigns, including media relations
- Managing a team, coaching junior members of staff and working closely within that team
- Overseeing the social media activity
- Booking and managing client meetings and ensuring the client is kept up to date with the progress of their campaign
- Develop and manage a PR plan
The ideal candidate for the role will:
- Have previous consumer tech/B2B tech/corporate PR experience – either as an Account Executive or Senior Account Executive
- Be creative and forward thinking
- Have extensive knowledge of media: print and broadcast
- Be dedicated, good attention to detail and calm under pressure
- Possess outstanding written and verbal communication skills
If you think you have the experience and skills necessary for the role, please apply below.
Apply for Account Manager – Communications Agency specialising in Technology
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.