Public Affairs and Stakeholder Communications Manager
My client has an urgent need for an experienced Public Affairs and Stakeholer Communications professional for an initial six month contract. The successsful candidate will work with this logistics organisation to provide additional resource for a large scale project.
Role responsibilities include
- Devising communications plan for large scale project over several sites
- Liaising with MPs and local Councillors
- Setting up meetings with key stakeholders
- Arranging public consultation/communications events
- Providing media updates
- Internal briefings for project team and wider business
- Maintaining project web pages
- Develop social media content and channels
Candidates must have previous public affairs experience and as it is a contract role must be available at short notice. Closing date for applications is 2nd April.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Julie Mazzei on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference JAM1404-01
VMA Group is the global executive recruitment and professional development partner in corporate communications, PR and investor relations.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/