Associate Director - Top 10 Global Agency
We are looking for an Associate Director OR Account Director to join this leading Financial and Professional Services team.
The agency have a well-established team working for clients across financial services. These include retail, commercial and investment banks; asset managers, with a focus on alternatives; financial technology companies; exchanges and index providers. Their work ranges from strategic advice to media relations, and includes the development of corporate messaging, media training and social media consultancy.
As an associate or account director you will be part of a bespoke team and within that structure you will work on strategy development, day-to-day client management and media campaigns.
- Either agency or in-house
- Experience in some aspect(s) of financial services is essential
- Good communications skills and knowledge, with demonstrable results
- Passion for and knowledge of the media (including print, broadcast and digital)and excellent journalist contacts
- Able to offer sound advice to clients and understand their priorities and their business
A competitive base salary £50-£80k depending on level, annual bonus scheme plus contributory pension scheme, medical insurance, life assurance, income protection and wellbeing fund. Holiday allowance is 25 days, rising by a day a year after two years’ service to a maximum of 30 days. Plus personal development plan, an agency of choice, lots of career opportunities and the chance to work with one of the best teams in the finance market. Please apply on line or call 07971 361 206.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Media and New Media jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Financial PR Head of Group / Department Professional Services jobs in London (East)