Senior Account Director
We work and think a little differently than a typical agency. How you fit in and feel about working with The Social Kinetic is as important to us as the great work we produce. What makes us different is:
- Quality: We will only work on a small number of projects at one time and the aim is quality.
- Partnership: we don’t constrain ourselves to tight briefs but focus on the outcome and what it takes to get there
- Challenging: We welcome challenge and different perspectives from everyone – in fact we love it. So it’s important you do too.
- Respect: you can expect to be treated with respect when you work with us. Why? Because we choose people who are excellent practitioners/experts, you deserve it.
This role represents an exciting opportunity for someone with the energy and ambition to work with our high calibre team to deliver our next phase of growth. The role is available immediately. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who will become a permanent part of the core Social Kinetic team at a senior level.
As Senior Account Director, you will lead on one key international account in addition to a project for the NHS. Working in collaboration with the CEO, you will have overall responsibility for leading and directing on the key accounts. In particular, your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing to and ensuring delivery of the plan and strategy
- Understanding, influencing and advising on client strategies and ensuring agreed objectives are met
- Ensuring the team are delivering on time, within budget and to the strategy
- Ensuring that all the stakeholders involved, both internal and external, are properly engaged and updated
- Producing up-to-date reports and forecasts for the clients and management team
- Interacting successfully at senior levels with the client and within The Social Kinetic and building relationships.
In addition, for our key international account, the Senior Account Director will be responsible for:
- Editing and supporting key publications to a tight schedule
- Managing communications & media on a global scale in partnership with the client’s in-country communications teams
- Producing 5 key global case studies
- Conference support in the form of oversight, direction and management of conference content especially filming
- Overseeing patient research across key markets in conjunction with a senior research expert.
Person specification: Key attributes for the right candidate include:
- Significant health sector experience with an interest in health systems around the world and an understanding of health sector policy in the UK
- Experience of strategic planning and leadership and advising at Board level.
- Strong leadership skills: able to work collaboratively whilst giving clear direction and overseeing high quality delivery.
- Highly organised. Able to plan, balance and cope with competing priorities.
- Ability to work with senior partners and communications professionals around the world.