Digital Communications Officer
A global engineering group is seeking an ambitious Digital Communications Officer to become the communication team’s digital expert, introducing the digital element into every communications campaign.
Reporting in to the Head of Internal Communications this role is ideal for an agency candidate looking to move to an in-house role. There is a lot of room for development and future career opportunities within this fantastic company.
The role is influential in supporting and enhancing the existing digital media and creating new digital tools, for example video and social media, to promote the company.
- Developing world class digital communications
- Implementation of social media strategy
- Develop internal and external video options
- Continual development of company website
- Be accountable for the web and intranet software infrastructure
Knowledge and experience:
- Some experience within a design, digital or PR agency would be ideal
- An understanding of digital and social media and its role within communications
- Demonstrable ability to understand business needs and commercial concerns
- Practical graphics and digital editing skills is desirable but not essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Some project management expertise would be ideal
- Ability to analyse and solve problems and work autonomously
- Enthusiasm, creativity, excellent inter-personal skills are all essential
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Alice Wisbey quoting reference ALW1403-46.
VMA Direct is part of VMA Group, a global provider of corporate and marketing communications recruitment and training services.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
- 24 April 2014
- 24 May 2014
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Manager (In-House), Senior Account Executive, Writer / Copywriter
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Internal Communications, Marketing Communications
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Business / Industrial jobs in Birmingham
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Financial Services jobs in Birmingham
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Professional Services jobs in Birmingham
- Full Time Digital & Online Writer / Copywriter Technology jobs in Birmingham