Senior Account Executive
The Good Relations Group
TTA Property, part of The Good Relations Group - a top 10 PR and communications agency – is one of the longest standing and leading PR and communications agencies dedicated to the property sector, is looking for an ambitious PR professional to join its growing team as a senior account executive.
For over 25 years TTA has worked with some of the biggest names in property and construction, deliver corporate and consumer PR campaigns.
Due to a strong end to 2013 and a number of new business wins early in 2014, TTA is looking to expand its team. As a result TTA is looking for talented individuals to join its award winning team and work on a number of high profile clients across the commercial and residential property sectors.
TTA is able to offer staff access to a wide range of benefits, competitive remuneration packages, the potential for genuine career progression, company pension, healthcare, other benefits and unrivalled resources.
Senior Account Executive
This role will suit an ambitious individual with a couple of years solid PR or journalism experience looking for progression with an agency that will nurture your talent through training and giving you key areas of responsibility within client accounts. The successful candidate will:
- be able to turn around good quality copy to tight deadlines
- have a strong handle on time management
- be confident at selling in client stories to journalists
- have an understanding of what makes a good story
- possess good organisational skills and an ability to multi-task and balance deadlines
- have the confidence to take control of a client account
Salary £24,000 - £28,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits.
To apply for this role, please click the 'apply' button now and send us your CV with covering letter!
- 08 April 2014
- 01 May 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (East)