The Good Relations Group - Account Manager
TTA Property, part of The Good Relations Group - a top 10 PR and communications agency - is one of the longest standing and leading PR and communications agencies dedicated to the property sector, is looking for an experienced PR professional to join its growing team as an account manager.
For over 25 years TTA has worked with some of the biggest names in property and construction, deliver corporate and consumer PR campaigns.
Due to a strong end to 2013 and a number of new business wins early in 2014, TTA is looking to expand its team. As a result TTA is looking for talented individuals to join its award winning team and work on a number of high profile clients across the commercial and residential property sectors.
TTA is able to offer staff access to a wide range of benefits, competitive remuneration packages, the potential for genuine career progression, company pension, healthcare, other benefits and unrivalled resources.
This role would suit a senior account executive looking for their next step up, an account manager looking to ‘step across’ to progress their career within a leading group, or an experienced journalists wanting to switch sides. The successful candidate will:
- have around four years PR or journalism experience, preferably within a property or corporate environment
- report in to the senior management team
- have the ability to manage the day to day activity on a number of high profile accounts
- be able to produce print ready copy
- possess a strong book of media contacts
To apply, please send a copy of your CV, detailing your current salary and notice period, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please state which position you are applying for in the subject of your email. Full job descriptions can be provided on request.
Salary £30,000-£38,000 per annum, dependent on experience, plus benefits.
- 08 April 2014
- 01 May 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Financial Services, Professional Services
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Manager (In-House), Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Financial Services jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Digital & Online Senior Press Officer Professional Services jobs in London (East)