We are a consultancy with a difference. An organisation which is always asking how we could do something better, or maybe why do it at all. With the confidence to think big on behalf of others and find ways to achieve really ambitious goals.
We work and think a little differently than a typical agency. How you fit in and feel about working with The Social Kinetic is as important to us as the great work we produce. What makes us different is:
Quality: We will only work on a small number of projects at one time and the aim is quality.
Partnership: we don’t constrain ourselves to tight briefs but focus on the outcome and what it takes to get there
Challenging: We welcome challenge and different perspectives from everyone – in fact we love it. So it’s important you do too.
Respect: you can expect to be treated with respect when you work with us. Why? Because we choose people who are excellent practitioners/experts, you deserve it.
This Account Manager role represents an exciting opportunity for someone with the energy and ambition to work with our high calibre team to deliver our next phase of growth. The role is available immediately. Ultimately, we are looking for someone who will become a permanent part of the core Social Kinetic team.
We are looking for someone to support the senior members of the team in supporting and delivering an ambitious programme of work for our key international client, in addition to other research and communications projects – all in the health sector. As we are growing there will be plenty of opportunity to support our business development too. This is a great opportunity for someone who is highly organised, proactive and motivated. Someone who will thrive as a key member of the team and getting close to the client.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the account director – organising and preparing for meetings, producing drafts, updates and reports for the client
- Publishing and promoting reports, coordinating editing and feedback; liaising with designers and suppliers and producing toolkits to support their promotion
- Co-ordination of film production teams
- Supporting the insight and research team including setting up interviews with international stakeholders & producing reports
- Ensuring all the right people are engaged, updated, invited to meetings and sent key content
Person specification: Key attributes for the right candidate include:
- At least three years’ experience of working in an agency or similar role, ideally in the health sector
- Experience of delivering high level media, ideally including international media
- Great all round communication skills with the confidence to communicate across a range of audiences
- Account management and co- ordination skills
- Strong team working orientation; collaborative, flexible and supportive.