Media Relations Consultant for a Public Affairs agency
Our client is the UK's leading public affairs and communications agency, working across sector and across issues. They now seek a talented, dynamic and creative individual to join a growing agency that keeps going from strength to strength.
The candidate will have the ability to lead media and PR accounts across a range of sectors/industries, with a varied and busy workload. They will be required to support the creation of media strategies and secure media coverage, including sell-ins when required. They will have good media contacts and ideally, experience of issues and crisis management. Social media/digital expertise is also advantageous and the ability to understand the public policy environment useful but not essential. They should feel comfortable working with senior or board level members of a client team. This is an exciting role as part of a growing team, with a lot of opportunity to demonstrate flair and entrepreneurial skills.
If this sounds like the perfect next step in your career, then please do apply!
- 15 April 2014
- 15 May 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Government, Healthcare, Retail / Wholesale
- Account Manager, Manager (In-House), Press Officer, Senior Account Manager, Senior Press Officer
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Unicorn Jobs
Unicorn is dedicated to finding the best people for great jobs. We recruit at all levels in PR and have had success placing talented people in both in-house and agency roles.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Press Officer Government jobs in London (Central)