Member Relations Associate
Job Ref: LJM1401-49
Type: Fixed Term Contract – 12 Months
Location: Central London
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Member Relations Associate
A leading global member organisation is looking for a Member Relations Associate to play a key role in their member relations programme. Reporting to the Member Relations Manager and working as part of a highly valued communications team, this is a new role that offers the opportunity for the successful candidate to develop and shape their own role.
The Member Relations Associate play a vital role in ensuring members are well supported, informed and engaged in what the organisation is doing. This will be achieved through a number of platforms and channels, not least CRM management and development, conferences and events, maintaining the website and ensuring there are clear flows of information to key executives at member companies.
Key responsibilities of Member Relations Associate include;
- Member CRM database maintenance and reporting, and co-ordination with other systems and processes
- Assist in the planning and logistics around key conferences and events
- Manage the content on the Member Resources digital site and e-newsletter and support the development of a range of content and collateral (in various media – print/digital/infographic/AV)
- Develop relationships with internal colleagues globally to ensure that there is a clear and strong flow of information to our Members on our activities
- Liaise with external suppliers and agencies
Key attributes of the Member Relations Associate include;
- Account management/client relationship experience, in a communications or investor relations environment
- Ability to understand and communicate technical data and, for example, financial reporting information
- Experience in the commodity, investment or extractive industries would be very helpful
- Excellent writing abilities with a strong attention to detail
- Able to engage with senior executives when required
- Very competent with Excel and Powerpoint, database skills would be an advantage
Looking for someone to start ASAP, this is an exciting role that would suit a self-starter, with drive and initiative, who enjoys working with little supervision, whilst working effectively as part of a wider communications team.
To find out more and apply for this role, please click the “Apply” button below.
In the first instance please send your CV in word format via email to Lucinda Moores on email@example.com quoting reference LJM1401-49
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Have you thought about a career in recruitment? Why not work for us? http://vmagroup.com/workforus/
About VMA Group
Since its inception as Vicky Mann Associates in 1978, VMA Group has grown to be the leading global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications