Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Do you love networking, building strong relationships and using your influencing skills? Do you want to have clear and realistic targets, which will enable you to earn more money? Would you love to be able to shape your career through a thorough training programme and establish yourself as the ‘go-to’ person in your field? If you have been thinking that you want something new and exciting then a move into recruitment might be worth considering. This is an excellent time to join The Works, with exciting plans in 2014 and beyond this is an exciting opportunity within our expanding team.
The Works is one of the most established, highly-respected and successful PR and corporate communications recruitment consultancies in the UK. We work with prestigious blue chip clients and leading PR consultancies and our success in 2013 has paved the way for us to grow and nurture new talent. Our company values are integrity, superior knowledge and personal service, and we are committed to our team’s ongoing progression and development.
We are searching for a like-minded individual to join our fast-paced high-performing business, as an integral part of our motivated and supportive team.
The key challenges of this trainee recruitment consultant role will be:
- Headhunting research using our excellent database software.
- Proactive candidate sourcing including headhunting and following up of referrals.
- Meeting arrangements.
- Telephone screening and quality checks.
- Database management and updating reports.
- Research and networking using social media.
- Attending networking events.
The required attributes for this trainee recruitment consultant role are:
- Excellent academic background and of graduate calibre.
- It is likely you will be working as a Resourcer or Trainee in a recruitment agency and looking to step up. Or you may be working in PR, ideally at Account Manager or Account Executive level, or in a sales or marketing role, and wanting to change direction.
- Have an outgoing personality.
- Driven and highly-motivated.
- Entrepreneurial, with the opportunity to develop your desk and contribute to the direction of the business.
- Excellent networker and ability to build strong relationships.
- Stellar writing and research skills.
- An excellent structured ongoing training programme and clear career path.
- Basic salary, commission and bonus plus a huge array of incentive ranging from shopping vouchers to time off.
- Regular team social events, including a welcome lunch, birthday lunch and monthly nights out.
- Discounted gym membership with our private healthcare.
- 25 days holiday + your birthday off + closed between Christmas and New Year.
If you would like to discuss career opportunities in total confidence, please contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7559 6690 or email email@example.com
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Executive Financial Services jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Executive Professional Services jobs in London (Greater)