In-house PR & Marketing Manager - great step up for a corporate Senior Account Executive
This entrepreneurial, highly intelligent team of management consultants, who specialise in healthcare and private equity, need a sharp Senior Account Executive to coordinate their communication strategy, attract clients and help generate business. The first things to do will be to update the database, LinkedIn profiles, get them on Twitter, organise client social events, monitor their leads, conduct mailings and campaigns, and identify ways of raising the firm’s profile.
This team are exceptionally well-educated (some have MDs and doctorates) and have noteworthy clients including private equity companies and high flying CEOs. Your job is to work closely with the three partners to develop their PR and marketing and get them bang up to date! There are 10 people in the London office (five others across Europe) so you will need to work well and fit into a smaller, yet dynamic, office with a family feel.
- Key challenges and opportunities in this newly created In-house PR & Marketing role:
- You will be the PR and marketing specialist and ‘go-to’ person, working closely with the supportive partners to establish the corporate branding and messaging for the company
- Solely responsible for updating the website, establishing a client contact database, getting social media up to speed, monitoring leads, running campaigns, and organising events
- Developing a slick database of contacts to encourage business generation
- In addition, there will be the opportunity to get involved with some analysis and consulting work for the super sharp
Key attributes and experience for this newly created In-house PR & Marketing role:
- This is a great step up for a Corporate Senior Account Executive, currently working in a PR agency looking to move in-house, take ownership and broaden your skills
- You may also be working in a corporate communications team in-house looking for more responsibility
- It is likely that you will be working with or have some interest in financial services or the medical profession
- The key to securing this role is being intelligent, of graduate calibre and having a mature approach to business
- You will need to be confident in your own abilities and a true self-starter and happy to shape the communications and take them to the next level
- European languages would be beneficial although not compulsory – business level French, Spanish and German would be helpful but not a requirement
To be considered for this newly created In-house PR & Marketing role please click to apply:
About The Works
The Works is a world class search and selection consultancy for the PR and corporate communications industry. We stand out from the crowd because we listen and take care to understand both our candidates’ careers and our clients and their requirements.