PR Junior Account Manager/Account Manager
This well respected Newcastle PR agency are on the looking for two new team members!
Candidates can either be experienced Account Managers or Senior Account Executives looking to make the move into a junior manager role. The role would involve working across a mix of outdoor leisure (equipment and clothing), private air travel, a charities and a trade association.
Candidates must have Agency experience and have skills/experience in the following areas…
- Account management
- Copy writing
- Client liaison
- Business Development
- Social media management
- Event management
- Media relations.
Finally, a team player with a ‘can do attitude’ is also a prerequisite!
With an anti-micro-management culture, candidates must be capable and happy to work in a grown up environment where they are encouraged to take responsibility for their clients and manage accounts with a precise and client service focused approach.
With a supportive & inspirational team around you this role would suit someone looking to work in a prestigious agency on a mix of national and regional clients.
For more information about this role and/or to register with Black Cherry Recruitment, please contact Helen Salt on:
Helen@blackcherryrecruitment.co.uk or 0161 228 7239.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Manager Consumer jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in Tyne and Wear
- Full Time Press / Media Relations Account Manager Travel and Tourism jobs in Tyne and Wear