Account Director – Corporate Energy
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an established communications professional to join the Corporate Energy team in an integrated communications agency. Our client has offices across the globe and has an impressive portfolio of high profile clients spanning a multitude of industries. As Account Director you will be expected to hit the ground running and be able to work across a series of high- profile energy and general corporate client accounts.
As Account Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and developing successful PR strategies for clients within the energy (or energy related) sector
- Liaising and building strong relationships with the media and journalists
- Using knowledge of traditional and digital media to maximise PR opportunities
- Working on new business pitches and solutions
- Issues and crisis management
- Media and trend analysis
The ideal candidates will posses:
- Experience of working in an agency environment, ideally within an international consultancy as part of the corporate team, working on blue-chip companies
- A solid understanding of the energy and industry sectors, as well as financial services and macro-economic trends
- Excellent traditional and digital PR understanding, ideally with experience of co-ordinating multi-market programmes
- A creative flair, as well as a commercial awareness
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented PR professional to join an exciting global communications agency that offers an array of benefits such as pension, unrivalled annual leave and a flexible working setup. If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.