Account Director – B2B, Corporate & Technology
Our client, an award-winning global communications consultancy, is looking for a superb Account Director to join their talented London team. This fantastic agency has repeatedly been named as one of the Times’ Top 100 Companies to work for, and has worked with some of the biggest names in the technology industry. You will be working across a range of exciting and well-known B2B technology accounts, as part of the Business Practice Team, as a result of a number of new business wins.
As Account Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a range of high-profile B2B technology client accounts with a team
- Providing media consultancy to senior clients
- Being the point of contact for the in-house PR and marketing contacts
- Using digital PR techniques
- Leading and mentoring junior team members
The ideal candidate is:
- An experienced Account Director, either in an agency or in-house role
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of working with clients that run multiple programmes targeting business audiences, ideally either in the technology field or the public sector
- A confident and talented writer, with outstanding communication skills
- Experienced in the business media landscape
- Ideally knowledgeable about technology, with an understanding of the world of commerce
- Able to hit the ground running on this role, and get involved with all aspects of the company
- Able to demonstrate existing media relationships, and confident fostering new relationships with a range of influential individuals
- Outgoing, proactive and confident, with outstanding leadership skills
- Energetic and passionate
This is an exciting opportunity for a talented PR professional with strong business and commercial acumen. You will be joining a dynamic team who work with outstanding clients and offer a range of fantastic benefits. If you feel you are the ideal candidate for this role and are available immediately, please apply below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.