Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Corporate / Financial / Property
JFL are seeking an ambitious and experienced Account Manager to join a leading and award winning agency to work across a portfolio of globally recognised personal finance and property brands.
Our client is a medium sized and independently owned agency, who is renowned for retaining a team of high calibre and ambitious individuals. Our client holds an impressive list of clients including national property groups, leading HR organisations and globally recognized banking and personal finance organisations. They are now looking to recruit for either a recent or established Account Manager to join the business; this is because of a rise in recently won business pitches.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience of working within an agency
- Experience within personal finance/property would be ideal; however, our client will consider candidates from varied corporate backgrounds
- An excellent eye for detail and the ability to produce top quality written work
- Client facing experience
- Holds good national and or trade media contacts
- Solid understanding of social media
- Experience of mentoring junior members
- Educated to degree level (2:1 +)
Our client offers a friendly and supportive environment to work in, with an excellent training programme and clear lines for progression. Our client also offers great benefits, competitive salary + bonus scheme.
If you feel that you are qualified for this position and would like to know more, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click ‘apply’ below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.