Account Manager – Personal Finance
Our client is a leading independent PR agency based in central London, who repeatedly features as one of the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For. They are looking for a talented Account Manager to join their hard-working and friendly team, working on a range of personal finance clients, including some extremely high-profile international brands.
As Account Manager you will be:
- Managing a range of well-known personal finance and corporate brands to deliver outstanding PR service
- The main point of contact with clients
- Providing professional counsel and strategic advice
- Day-to-day account handling and project management
- Training junior members of the team
The ideal candidate is:
- Experienced in financial PR, either in an agency or in-house
- Able to show experience of working on high profile brand projects and retained press office accounts
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of outstanding client management
- Experienced at using social media, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organised, with strong attention to detail
This is an opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join a vibrant and entrepreneurial team with fantastic opportunities for progression. To apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.