Executive - Financial (Bilingual English / Russian)
Our client is a global consultancy leading in corporate, political and financial communications. Clients include high profile FTSE organisations, where you will be looked to provide expert counsel on an international scale. We are seeking a candidate to join their Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS) team, based in central London. This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with outstanding financial sector experience and who is ideally bilingual/native standard in both English and Russian.
As Executive your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the team in the account handling and execution of financial communications strategies
- Assisting with and managing the preparation of messaging materials including presentations and press releases
- Monitoring the news, analysing press and creating summaries
- Translating financial communications materials between Russian and English
- Interacting with key clients to form strong relationships
- Researching for existing clients and new business opportunities
The ideal candidate for this role is:
- Educated to degree/MBA level
- Able to demonstrate strong written and oral communication skills in both English and Russian
- Experienced at working with international business media or in finance/banking/investor relations, in a similar role
- Confident building strong relationships, working to deadline and taking the initiative
This role will require you to be committed, flexible and proactive and in return, you will be offered unparalleled opportunities for career development, so if you feel as though you are right for this role, please click ‘apply’ now.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.