Senior Account Executive - Top Agency - Consumer/Health - West London-to £30,000 plus benefits
Senior Account Executive – Consumer/Health – Fantastic, Renowned Agency – West London - to £30,000 depending on experience plus an excellent range of benefits
My client is a global leader in health and wellness PR working within a worldwide network. They are looking for a Senior Account Executive to join their ever growing team and work on excellent accounts. The role will involve working within the fields of diabetes, dermatology, oncology and ophthalmology but does not require a ethical health background.
The successful candidate will ideally be a highly ambitious, proactive and motivated individual with two years consumer health or ethical health PR experience in an agency environment. You will need to have worked on nationwide campaigns, and any experience within the European or global markets is a bonus. You will require excellent writing skills and established media contacts.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly-regarded agency and to support its long term visions. The agency is focused around the people who work there and provides an enjoyable and friendly atmosphere to work in with lots of social events making this an enviable opportunity. The agency also supports individuals career progression and has an excellent retention rate, reflecting the desirability to work at this agency.
In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a most competitive salary up to £30,000 for a Senior Account Executive depending on experience as well as a long list of superb benefits and career progression as part of a prestigious team.
Please forward your CV without delay and in complete confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 24 April 2014
- 24 May 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology
- Account Executive, Account Manager, Executive (In-House), Manager (In-House), Other, Press Officer, Senior Account Executive, Senior Press Officer, Writer / Copywriter
- Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, Internal Communications, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Writer / Copywriter Government jobs in London (Central)