Account Manager for leading Broadcast PR agency
Title: Account Manager for leading Broadcast PR agency
Salary: Up to £35000 plus excellent benefits
A well-established, dynamic independent PR agency is looking for a creative, forward-thinking Account Manager to join their growing team.
My client, an innovative UK based agency offering broad communications solutions to clients, has 100 employees and is looking to expand their business. They are, consequently, seeking an Account Manager with a keen interest in Broadcast PR.
As an Account Manager, you will be involved in implementing brand and product launches, carrying out research projects and crafting corporate announcements on behalf of clients. You will keep ahead of broadcast news and developments, using this knowledge to build broadcast media contacts and to create new business proposals and pitches.
In this role, you will benefit from extensive training, thorough career guidance and real opportunities for career progression. A committed team-player, you will have the chance to get involved with the company’s charity campaigns and to enjoy the team’s lively social scene.
- Providing strategic counsel to client teams based on expert knowledge. Giving broadcast input, from initial brainstorms to executing media relations.
- Building broadcast media contacts and selling-in stories, both national and regional - covering personal finance, consumer, business and news programming.
- Driving broadcast-only programmes for clients – producing consistent results and suggesting new ideas.
- Keeping ahead of broadcast media news and developments.
- Working with the senior team on new business proposals and pitches. Using sector, client and media knowledge to spot new revenue streams or new ways of working.
- Providing clear communication to colleagues and client – good verbal and written skills being an essential part of this.
This exciting, unique opportunity is the ideal role for a PR professional looking to further their career in the dynamic area of Broadcast PR.
If you want to find out more about this exciting opportunity, please call Christopher Cuthbert at Hanson Search 0207 632 8813, or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Not for you? Recommend a friend and you could be eligible for our referral reward scheme.
We can only respond to those people who are successful at application stage, but all details we be held on file and Hanson Search will contact you in the future if we have a suitable position. Hanson Search encourages applicants from all ages & backgrounds. Selection is based on merit alone, but candidate must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the advertised country.
Hanson Search – a boutique specialist headhunting agency working across strategic communications and marketing. With experts in PR, Communications, Public Affairs, Marketing, Digital, Media, Experiential, Advertising, Branding, Innovation, Market Research and Insights. Serving the UK, European and International markets, for agency and in-house; freelance and permanent work. REC accredited.