Senior Account Manager (Marketing/Customer Advocacy Programme)
Leading London based, global digital marketing agency with offices based across the world. They work with large corporations and SMEs in order to deliver creative campaigns for their businesses.
Maternity Contract (1 year min.)
As Senior Account Manager (Marketing), the overall purposes of the job role is to be responsible for planning and organising/driving the customer advocacy programmes for one of their major International Technology clients.
You will manage the Customer Engagement team, who are responsible for planning, organising and driving the customer advocacy programmes.
Typical duties include:-
- Excellent client management skills.
Take responsibility for the day-to-day programme activities, raising estimates and ensuring projects are completed within the required timeframes and to budget.
Maintain relationships with other customer evidence stakeholders and budget holders.
Liaise with internal teams, including software developers, designers, writers, as well as marketing colleagues working on other projects for the same client.
Work with and manage 5 account handlers to run the Customer Engagement programme.
- Budget management.
The ideal candidate will have ideally worked within an Digital/Marketing Agency environment, holding extensive B2B marketing experience across the IT technology sector, although applications will be open to candidates who have worked in-house within a Technology/IT related industry within a marketing function.
- Degree education is desirable.
- Extensive B2B marketing experience in the IT sector.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal.
- High level of written English and ability to proof-read copy.
- Numerate and keen problem solver.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working to tight deadlines.
- Energetic and enthusiastic approach.
- Must be confident in working independently and as part of a wider team.
- Experience of managing teams.
CC Blue Recruitment act as an "Employment Agency" in respect of this vacancy.
CC Blue Recruitment is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community irrespective of sex, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, having responsibility for dependents, age, religion/beliefs, or any other reason which cannot be shown to be justified.