Press Officer – 3 Month Contract
Our client, a global group of luxury retail outlets, is currently recruiting for a Press Officer to join their team on a 3 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented freelancer to join an international organisation.
As Press Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the Head of PR to devise and implement the PR strategy across a range of international Markets, liaising across 8 or 9 countries
- Identifying and establishing new media opportunities across a range of media
- Developing and executing PR campaigns, and liaising with international PR agencies
- Managing inbound press trips, outbound market trips and tourism fairs/events
- Co-managing a junior International Press Assistant
- Preparing press releases and other copy and reports as necessary
The ideal candidate must:
- Be educated to degree level
- Have strong experience in a similar role, with expertise in the retail or luxury travel sectors
- Have a proven track record of liaising with international PR agencies and managing international markets
- Have a thorough understanding of social media
You will either be based in Oxfordshire, or based in London but prepared to commute to Oxfordshire two days a week. The ideal candidate is available to start as soon as possible. If you are a talented press officer with international experience and are looking for an exciting new role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.