Senior Press Officer - leading asset management company
This instantly recognisable asset management company has created a brand new role to further bolster their current communications team. They are looking for a Senior Press Officer to take the lead on managing proactive media relations campaigns, specifically targeting the investment journalists. Sitting as part of a cohesive team of five, you will have great mentors to learn from and junior support below. You will be an integral part of the communications team, working directly with fund managers, and identifying the most newsworthy stories.
This is a London based fund manager with a global reach and international brand recognition. They are in a growth phase and it’s a really exciting time to be part of a new wave of focus and activity.
Based in open plan, central London offices there is a very collaborative feel with no sense of hierarchy either in the team or business.
Key challenges and opportunities in this Senior Press Officer - leading asset management company role:
- Devising proactive and reactive media relations campaigns that really reach the target audiences and have a commercial focus.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders, you will need to be knowledgeable and intelligent to speak with fund managers and the CEO about communications opportunities.
- Project managing key communications campaigns and taking ownership for running media events.
- Working closely with senior colleagues to input into the PR strategy and providing industry insights.
- Helping to mentor junior team members and ensure they are really reaching their full potential.
Key attributes and experience for this Senior Press Officer - leading asset management company role:
- You MUST be working in corporate communications and have experience of working with asset management clients.
- You should either be an Account Manager in a recognised agency or perhaps be a Communications Executive in-house and looking for that next step up.
- It is essential that you have fantastic media contacts you can bring to the role, specifically within the investment and HNW trade press as well as key national and broadcast journalists as well.
- This team are very proactive and everyone helps each other so you will need to be a team player and happy to muck in whenever needed to get the job done.
To be considered for this Senior Press Officer - leading asset management company role please click to apply: