Recruitment Consultant - PR and Communications
The Works is a specialist search and selection consultancy for PR and corporate communications. As one of the major players in our field over the past sixteen years we have built a client base to envy and a reputation admired by candidates and clients alike.
We have exciting growth plans and looking to take on proactive Recruitment Consultants looking for what we hope is a ‘great place work’. Our visions is to be ‘best in class’ in our sector but that does mean we set the bar high for you and ourselves.
We stand out for our superior advice, our frighteningly good knowledge of the sector and its people and our more sophisticated way of working. Our challenge is finding exceptional candidates for our clients. We look for energised and proactive consultants, happy to headhunt and network and go the extra mile to offer exceptional service.
Personal development is at the forefront of our agenda, supported by our training partners. We have a highly talented team who has ownership of their business and we encourage ideas and feedback. The team enjoys a friendly, open culture and benefit from a clear career path.
High performers who enjoy building a network will flourish with us as you get lots of support and a ‘grown up’ culture.
Key challenges and opportunities for a Recruitment Consultant with us:
- You will be responsible for shaping your own business with exciting and desirable brands – introductions are rarely icy cold as we are well known in the industry.
- Be the best you can be with our tailored training and support.
- Build a profile in the market, hold events, use your knowledge to write blogs and enjoy building an exceptional network.
- Resource brilliantly on roles, going the extra mile to find exceptional people.
- Bring your ideas to the table at our monthly ‘ideas and feedback’ breakfast.
- Feel rewarded – lots of small and large benefits.
Key attributes for a Recruitment Consultant with us:
- We care about everything we do which takes a little more time and effort so you will need an ‘over and above’ and thorough approach.
- A track record of success as a Recruitment Consultant, we are open on industry sector. You may also be working in PR (up to Account Manager level) and have realised that recruitment is a better path for you.
- Be excited about building a practice or joining part of one.
- Intelligent, career-driven with great influencing abilities.
- Desire to develop an in-depth knowledge of your sector and be seen as an expert.
- Confidence to headhunt and the patience to advise candidates and clients.
- A thorough approach as we write detailed candidate and client reports.
We also offer a generous benefits package including commission, bonus, a clothing allowance, private healthcare, chance to support our charity, credit card, team events and much much more.
If you relish autonomy, enjoy learning and thrive on developing your own business we could be right for you. If you would like to discuss career opportunities in total confidence please contact Sarah Leembruggen on 020 7559 6690 or email email@example.com