Senior Account Manager/Account Director - Super PR Agency - TV/Broadcast -London - to £42,000
Senior Account Manager/Account Director - Super PR Agency - TV/Broadcast - Central London - up to £42,000 plus benefits
My client is one of the UK's top PR agencies, delivering exceptional and innovative campaigns for companies and individuals from around the world within the TV, broadcast, media and entertainment sectors. Creative, vibrant and ambitious, my client is committed to being a centre of excellence for communications - devising and delivering dynamic communications across all platforms for content, for on-screen talent, industry executives, innovative start-ups and established global names.
My client is looking for either a Senior Account Manager or Account Director to work across a great list of TV and Broadcast clients.
The key responsibilities of an Account Director/Senior Account Manager are:
- to create strategy and manage high-quality press campaigns for clients
- to provide support and advice to clients and their teams
- to build positive and warm relationships in working with colleagues, clients and the media
- to monitor and maximise account profitability through development
- to develop and deliver new business
- to contribute to the clients overall revenue targets
- to represent the client through networking
- to develop and line manage the team
This candidate will ideally have:
- at least four years' agency experience ideally with some B2B experience
- previous experience of new business
- excellent team management skills ability to work across multiple client accounts
- the strategic ability to create clear communication plans.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a London based agency and work across some great clients. In return for your talent and endeavour my client offers a competitive salary up to £42,000 depending on experience.
Please forward your CV in complete confidence and without delay to email@example.com
- 25 April 2014
- 25 May 2014
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, FMCG, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism
- Account Director, Account Manager, Associate Director, Manager (In-House), Senior Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, CSR, Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Investor Relations, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Median Recruitment is one of the UK’s leading specialist PR and communications recruitment consultancies. Established in 1998, over the years Median has helped literally thousands of Public Relations professionals take their next step the career ladder.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Business / Industrial jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Consumer jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (East)
- Full Time Research Senior Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (East)