The sky's the limit - travel PR specialist - account manager
Our client is looking for an experienced PR account manager, who is in their comfort zone taking ownership of accounts and being the key client contact. You must be a destination travel PR specialist; as comfortable with the trades as the consumer press with a rolodex of close media contacts in both areas. There could also be scope to branch out into other sectors if desired.
Our client is an utterly charming mid-sized independent PR agency which sits at the top of the tables for results. Their fully integrated offering enables them to achieve impressive client satisfaction ratings across their portfolio of well-known brands. Well established but still growing, it is a positive, fun and friendly working environment in which energetic and proactive recruits flourish.
Key challenges and opportunities in this London-based, account manager, travel PR role:
- Use your travel PR industry knowledge to act as a consultant to discerning travel and destination clients
- The phone is your friend- you relish reaching out the media (trade and consumer)- for you, coverage is always king
- A gifted writer; your press releases are things of beauty
- You must be digitally savvy and eager to work in an integrated environment
Key attributes and experience for this London based, account manager, travel PR role:
- Working at account manager level in travel PR- ideally on destination clients
- Natural confidence and flair with clients and the media alike
- A proactive forward thinker, you’re always thinking one step ahead for your clients
- Hungry and driven, you want an agency that matches your ambitions
To be considered for this London based, account manager, travel PR role please click to apply: