Senior Director – Big Consumer Brands
Our client a leading edge multi sector consultancy, with first class consumer brands practice, is looking to hire a talented and entrepreneurial director with extensive brand credentials to spearhead their thriving practice. The agency has enjoyed incredibly success in the past 18 months and they have increased their overall revenue by 20% within this timeframe. They work with an array of world-renowned consumer brands, providing unique and inspiring counsel to help build both business and brand.
The Role Requirements
- Lead client teams to expand revenue channels and grow existing client business into new areas.
- Manage a client portfolio in excess of £1 million
- Ensure existing clients receive the best and most innovative creative product
- Taking a leadership role with PR including driving awareness amongst the industry and ensure the work is high-profile
What they are looking for…..
- A self-starter who wants to work in an entrepreneurial environment and create award wining campaigns
- Proven experience is managing P&L and forecasting
- Proven counsellor to senior in-house communications teams and C-suite executives
- Ability to collaborate with agency partners to develop innovative, integrated communications plans
- A passion for and comprehensive understanding of digital behaviour and new media consumer behaviour to further and strengthen creative ideas
- A natural leader and pitch winner
- An ability to Inspire and mentor a highly talented and ambitious team
- This a rare opportunity at a pivotal time in our client’s history to become a cornerstone in the business and reap the rewards
- The consultancy regards their employees as their ‘greatest asset’ and boasts an excellent staff retention record to demonstrate this mantra
- You can expect an exceptional remuneration package, coupled with the chance to work in a truly collegiate working environment
Please send your CV for immediate consideration.
- 28 April 2014
- 28 May 2014
- LH- 413063
- Arts & Heritage, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, FMCG, Retail / Wholesale, Travel and Tourism
- Associate Director, Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Manager (In-House), Other
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Premier Resourcing UK
Premier Resourcing UK is a boutique recruitment consultancy specialising in PR, public affairs, internal comms and marketing communications.
More jobs like this
- Full Time CSR Other Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time CSR Other FMCG jobs in London (Central)