Researcher – Public Affairs
Our client is an award-winning public affairs and corporate communications agency. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Researcher to join their successful team. Your work will be divided up between public affairs and corporate communications across a wide range of big name client accounts, in sectors such as healthcare, consumer and telecoms.
As a research you will be responsible for updating consultants on relevant current affairs and industry developments, preparing business reports, producing papers on policy issues and participating in client business meetings.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A University degree with a 2:1 or higher
- Experience working for an MP or in Public Affairs, at an agency or in-house
- A good understanding of public policy
- Demonstrable interest in corporate communications and a good working knowledge of UK political landscape
- Great communication and writing skills
This role offers the opportunity to be part of a successful and forward moving organisation that offers excellent career progression. If you believe you have the skills and abilities for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Executive Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Executive Healthcare jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Account Executive Telecommunications jobs in London (Central)