Media Relations Manager – Education - In-House
This is an exciting Media Relations Manager position in the communications department of a well known organisation in the education sector and at the heart of the national news agenda.
The role of Media Relations Manager will involve:
- Developing proactive media relations strategy to reach a broad audience
- Spotting relevant news items and stories which can be turned into media platforms
- Capitalizing upon opportunities to raise the organization’s profile in print, broadcast and online media
- Project managing activities for an anniversary
The successful candidate must:
- Be a media relations expert with experience in either an in-house or PR consultancy position
- Be media savvy, an excellent writer and be excellent at identifying potential media opportunities which can be sold into the media
- Be comfortable talking to both the national media as well as consumer titles
- Ideally have experience across both corporate and consumer PR
- Be creative, enquiring, enthusiastic and a team player
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an energetic and creative individual and would suit someone at Account Manager/Senior Account Manager level in a consultancy who is looking to move in-house, or alternatively someone in an in-house position who is looking for their next challenge.
If you feel you would be suitable for this role please apply now!