Account Director - Consumer
Our client, a global communication agency with fantastic offices in London, has an opportunity for a creative Account Director to join their team. You will be working on high profile consumer brands and helping to develop new business for the agency.
As an Account Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and mentoring team members, establishing team goals along with personal goals.
- Maintaining direct liaison with clients on a variety of projects - you would be expected to nourish and develop the client relationships.
- Evaluation of projects.
- Supporting director in developing thoughts leadership including speaking at conferences and developing case studies.
- Responsibility for the month-to-month financials for client projects including WIPs, Budget reconciliation’s invoicing and AR.
- New business development - finding leads, pitching and growing existing business.
The successful candidate must have:
- Experience of working with consumer brands, preferably within a PR agency, at Senior Account Manager or Account Director level
- Experience in managing a team.
- Long and short term project management experience skills including review process.
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
Our client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits. You will also be welcomed in to a tight-knit team with a high-retention rate.
If you feel that you have the relevant skills, please send your CV to Rebecca.Maxted@jflrecruit.com or click ‘apply’ below.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.