Associate Director | creative & strategic for big consumer brands & ideation work | £65-75k
Clever, inspirational, bright & sparky, creative, thoughtful, considered & strategic - do these words describe you? If they do, then this agency, with exactly the same value traits wants to meet you!
Steeped in research and insight, this PR & Comms agency is currently working for some of the world's best known brands to help them 'do something different'. So many of the agency's newer client base is joining them becuase they are the non obviously choice - they are the agency that is going to get a client's brands or company moving in a different direction, or inspiring consumers to take action or think differently.
Off the back of three years of multi award wins, the agency is once again looking to add to its numbers with the hire of an Associate Director to lead two of their big accounts and take charge of a large team.
Consumer pr is where the heartland of this agency lies, and so for this reason you'll need to have a bunch of consumer credentials that will prove you know how to 'make a brand famous' or 'change consumer perception' but you'll clearly be able to demonstrate your strategic thinking, your undertanding of the planning process and your passion for using insight to shape your thought processes.
Eight years minimum experience in an agency environment along with first class consumer pr skills, creativity and strategic insight in abundance please.
Apply via PR Week or email Lorraine@workfish.co.uk
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Marketing Communications Associate Director Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Associate Director Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Associate Director Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Associate Director FMCG jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Marketing Communications Associate Director Government jobs in London (Central)