Head of PR
Ten, the world’s leading concierge business (and best kept secret), is seeking a proven Public Relations genius to drive forward its PR strategy in the UK and globally. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very media friendly company as part of its most senior leadership team and reporting directly into the Founder and CEO.
The role is based at our offices near Great Portland Street / Euston Road.
Ten has the platform, ambition and drive to become the world’s most trusted service business and to achieve a billion pound turnover. You will join the business at an exciting time in the company’s history as we launch our online service offering to become the most advanced on and offline personalised service globally, catering to the world’s wealthy.
One day you may be explaining to a business editor how our radical subscription based business utterly subverts the dominant ‘supplier commission’ model behind almost all leisure service businesses, the next you may be explaining how we support the globe-trotting wealthy to a luxury magazine.
One day you might be talking about dining trends in London, the next you’ll be working on promoting how we’re seeing increased demand for private island holidays or the how the concept of lifestyle concierge is the biggest thing to hit the finance industry in recent years, meeting their needs for customer loyalty and love.
You will track trends based on our business activities and pitch ideas to the media on a daily basis. You will know the media landscape well and exactly who to suggest stories too and how to generate a buzz around our brand, our amazing services and the other brands that our services often support – which include Coutts, Investec, Zegna, Tag Heuer, Citibank and NatWest Black.
You will be comfortable with finding the stories and information you need to gain coverage by liaising with our lifestyle experts, our CEO and working with our corporate partners. You will enjoy talking with journalists so you know what they’re working on and how we could contribute to their ideas. You will maintain strong relationships with the international, national, consumer, luxury, trade and business press and be the main point of contact for journalists as well as responding to incoming press enquiries.
You will also make full use of our social media accounts in the pursuit of your goals.
The ideal candidate will have proven, broad public relations experience and understand how to create campaigns, relationships within business and consumer media and be able to work with lifestyle experts all over our business in multiple international locations. You will be an exceptional communicator and able to represent a premium brand.
Up to now we have invested all our efforts into our service quality but none in raising awareness of our amazing service and the online platform that we will launch in autumn this year. The opportunity to make your mark with this broad role is huge. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding role within a business that expects to be a defining business of the next ten years then this could be the ideal position for you.
Please apply in a way which is both professional and high impact; this should include a CV, cover letter detailing why you would make a great PR for Ten and anything else that is useful in support of your application for this role. You may find a short video about the Ten vision on YouTube and information on our (currently under-whelming) websites (all of which are being re-done now as part of our new launch).
- 06 June 2014
- 06 July 2014
- Business / Industrial, Consumer, Entertainment / Leisure, Financial Services, FMCG, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Technology, Travel and Tourism
- Director (Agency), Director (In-House), Head of Group / Department, Manager (In-House), Managing Director / Chairman / CEO
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, External Affairs, International, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Entertainment / Leisure jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO FMCG jobs in London (Central)