Senior Account Manager (Health Policy and Public Affairs)
Our client, a multi-award winning specialist health policy consultancy, which is part of a wider award-winning consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced communications professional with a strong background in pharmaceutical healthcare. They are currently expanding to support business growth, and this is an exciting time to join this very well-respected agency. The role would suit a talented and ambitious PR or Public Affairs professional with a passion for healthcare.
As Senior Account Manager your key responsibilities will include:
• Working with a variety of clients in the healthcare sector, including healthcare charities, pharmaceutical and NHS accounts
• Providing strategic counsel
• Developing and delivering client programmes
• Contributing to new business growth
• Mentoring and managing junior team members
The successful candidate must:
• Have experience in a similar role, at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level
• Have a strong healthcare or pharmaceutical background, including policy and public affairs
• Have an established knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and its regulatory challenges
• Experience of international campaigns and stakeholder management
• Be familiar with global public health policy agenda and the workings of international regulatory bodies
• Have an understanding of how health public policy is developed and the routes to influencing it
• Have experience of working with senior media representatives and advocacy groups
You will be joining an outstanding organisation who offers a range of desirable benefits. They are looking to expand globally and so this is a fantastic time to join their team and work across a range of fantastic healthcare clients. If you feel as though you have the skills and experience required for this role please send your CV to Imogen@jflrecruit.com.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Manager Healthcare jobs in London (Central)