This agency is a leader in its field and works on CSR and consumer issues youth marketing campaigns that reach young people and parents through schools and communities.
Recent campaigns have included financial literacy, employability, sustainability, healthy living as well as the promotion of science and engineering.
The agency creates robust and well-thought out marketing campaigns that reach young people and their families on behalf of high profile blue chip brands
As a consequence of recent new business wins, the agency is looking to grow to 11 with the appointment of an digitally-adept Account Manager who has either experience of or a real passion for working in marketing / PR for CSR and youth related programmes.
A bit about you and what’s expected:
• Manage projects and be the day to day contact
• Write proposals, develop marketing campaigns and school engagement plans
• Develop creative concepts and ideas for projects and campaigns across the agency
• Run marketing and CSR campaigns and projects aimed at schools, students, teachers and families
• Manage projects, budgets and timelines
• Liaise with external suppliers (print, digital, design, research, media etc)
• Liaise with schools and teachers
• Support new business pitches
• Conduct research and evaluation
• Be a real team player and ready to muck in with anything
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.
Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies
About Prospect Resourcing Ltd
Prospect is a global recruitment business for the PR & Comms industry that does things better.