Account Director / Associate Director / Corporate Communications / Networked agency / £50-65k
Raise your game and work in one of the best global agencies there is by joining its thriving corporate & reputation practice here in London.
The agency currently works for leading blue chip brands, fmcg companies and charities looking to raise their game in the corporate reputational sector. The team offer the full range of corporate communications from profile raising, risk analysis, crisis and issues mgt, merger and acquistion counsel, csr, international communications, digital and social expertise and of course media relations.
A great chance to join a networked agency that is looking to increase its corporate practice here in London by 200% by the end of 2014. Increasingly their work is a mix of UK and global, strategic and activation and they work heavily with the other departments in the agency to provide a full service approach.
You'll have at least eight years PR Agency experience in a corp comms environment. You'll be a total generalist and want to continue in this vein and above all, you'll be excited about joining a growing team with a very real vision to be absolutely the best at what they do.
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via PR Week
- 12 June 2014
- 12 July 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, External Affairs, Internal Communications, International, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
Workfish is a Soho-based recruitment company specialising in the PR, social media & events sectors. Our ex-idustry people provide insight career advice & opportunities to all our candidates.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Director (Agency) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Director (Agency) Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Director (Agency) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Director (Agency) Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Director (Agency) Financial Services jobs in London (Central)