Director – Healthcare
Our client, a leading and award-winning public affairs consultancy specialising in health policy and communications, is looking to recruit an experienced communications professional with a background in healthcare. They are recruiting for a new Director to play a central role in the leadership of their healthcare practice in conjunction with the other directors.
As Director your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with industry-leading clients, including pharmaceutical companies and business at a senior level
- Delivering focused and impactful communications strategies and campaigns
- Leading client counsel and strategy input
- Managing new business development
- Providing senior advice on policy approaches
- Overseeing full account delivery team, including leadership and line management
- Analysing and contributing to social media
The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience the health policy environment, as well as commercial and pharmaceutical experience. You will demonstrate a thorough understanding of the UK health policy and political environment.
You may currently be working in public affairs consultancy, or in-house with a pharmaceutical company or charity and well networked in a professional context. Media relations and issues management would be advantageous, but by no means essential.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market-leading specialist in healthcare policy, who has sustained impressive revenue and business growth. This is your opportunity to join them as they enter their next phase of growth. If you feel as though you have the necessary skills and experience for this role, please contact Ros Kindersley with your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Director – Healthcare
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.