Freelance Marketing Officer - Public Sector
Interim Marketing Officer urgently required within this local government body; you must be immediately available.
The role is to work in a small, but busy and high profile communications team assisting the Head of Comms and Marketing Comms Manager to develop and deliver effective marketing and communications initiatives that raise the profile of the organisation, keep staff and residents informed and enhance reputation.
Working with clients to develop and deliver campaigns that raise awareness, change perceptions or change behaviour. These could be anything from increasing recycling rates to changing attitudes around looking after vulnerable adults or promoting Sutton for inward investment.
The Marketing Officer will manage regular internal communications, such as weekly staff newsletter, as well as regular external publications, such as letters to residents, information booklets etc.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Previous experience of delivering campaigns
- Proven track record in writing and delivering communications plans
- Excellent client management and relationship building skills
- Adept at budget management
This role will be to start Monday 14th, length of contract is as yet unconfirmed, day rate £150- £180pd.
Apply for Freelance Marketing Officer - Public Sector
Have a PR Week Jobs account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.
About Media Recruitment
Media Recruitment is one of London’s leading PR, communications and marketing recruitment consultancies.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Education jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Government jobs in London (Greater)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Senior Account Executive Environmental jobs in London (Greater)