Director - Consumer Brands/Issues
An amazing role in this dynamic, pioneering agency based in London.
Independently owned and around 60 people, the agency has a solid structure and people can really stretch their wings and get involved in lots of different things with room to grow.
This role is reporting directly to the CEO and heading up their highly successful consumer division. You'll be working with a fantastically talented, friendly, upbeat team of c35 people ranging from junior to AD equivalent level so there is plenty of support below you.
The clients are varied but the work is primarily brand driven and issues based so it's doing lots of case studies, looking at trends, news generation, and driving cutting edge campaigns to positions brands as leaders in their field and really put them on the map.
Clients range from travel, leisure, alcohol brands, retail, fun financial services (note it's consumer FS so more lifestyle led, NOT city finance and the brands are consumer/fun), to radio and even more issues based type clients where you'll be working on anything from getting kids to eat more healthily to managing more CSR/sustainability/environmental type campaigns.
- To be an established Director in a PR agency working on big consumer brands
- Have a track record of winning/growing business
- Have fantastic client relationship skills
- Be a strong strategist
- Be able to lead and inspire a team
- Be able to work on your own
- Be interested in growing a division/business
- Have bags of gravitas and dynamism
Recent agency experience essential.
You'll be a natural networker, who is able to drive a consumer division, grow business and lead a division.
Send your CV to email@example.com
- 07 July 2014
- 07 August 2014
- Emma Carey
- Arts & Heritage, Associations / Institutions, Business / Industrial, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Consumer, Education, Entertainment / Leisure, Environmental, Financial Services, FMCG, Government, Healthcare, Media and New Media, Professional Services, Retail / Wholesale, Technology, Telecommunications, Travel and Tourism, Utilities
- Corporate Communications, Digital & Online, Marketing Communications, Press / Media Relations
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About cloudTen Recruitment
At cloudTen our key objective is to offer clients the best selection of talent available on the market, and for candidates to have access to the largest selection of fantastic jobs.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Business / Industrial jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Digital & Online Managing Director / Chairman / CEO Education jobs in London (Central)