This is an extremely exciting, successful PR agency with big name consumer clients. The agency prides itself on it’s big ideas, effective campaigns and works with great household name brand clients. It creates word of mouth buzz, is creative and passionate and is driven by results.
We are looking for a digital manager to oversee all digital campaigns across the agency, from social media strategy and community management to website development and app builds.
Day to day you will:
• Ensure digital is fully integrated in PR campaigns from initial brainstorms to delivery and measurement
• Social media strategy, content creation and community management, including crisis comms
• Project management, including scoping out budget/timelines and liaising with external developers and designers
• Perform client and competitor audits to establish brand position online and influence overall strategy
• Develop digital toolkits and consultancy for clients, including Brand Personality and Content Strategies.
• Budget management
• Writing and hosting training sessions, both internally and for clients
• Keeping on top of digital trends across a variety on client sectors
• Knowledge of SEO best practise and implementation
• Must be familiar with online measuring tools such as SocialBakers, Radian6, Sysomos, BrandWatch, Pulsar etc.
• Streamline digital evaluation across the agency, establishing objectives and KPIs across paid, earned and owned channels
• Experience managing paid online media e.g. Facebook Promoted Posts, Promoted Tweets, Google Adwords etc.
For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the high level of applications we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within a week, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application. Visit www.prospectresourcing.com for our latest vacancies.