Account Manager - PR - Financial Services
A specialist global PR and marketing agency for the financial sector, is looking for an experienced SAE/AM to join its rapidly growing London team. My client offer applicants exciting opportunities to work with interesting and compelling firms in financial centres around the world, and in various sectors across financial services.
Potential applicants would join an excellent team, based in vibrant new offices. With new client wins and a portfolio of long standing companies, on marketing, PR, social and integrated campaigns, the successful candidate would be immersed in an ambitious and internationally focused firm (they have offices in several destinations across the globe), working directly with senior management and clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for driving day-to-day traditional and social media campaigns
- Working closely with group Account Director to develop creative campaigns
- Working on client business development opportunities
- Involved with new business, prospecting and pitching Essential Skills:
- Impeccable written skills
- Confident communicator with both clients and media
- Must have a passion for media
- Must have a passion for Financial Services
- Experienced with B2B social media
- Experienced and respected with trade and national business and corporate media.
This is a great opportunity for an exceptionally good Senior Account Executive looking for their next step up or an Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge and wants to be part of a fantastic team.
Please apply by submitting your CV and a member of the team will be in touch.
- 01 August 2014
- 01 September 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Financial Services, Government, Media and New Media, Professional Services
- Account Manager
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Financial PR, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy
- Full Time
- Contract Type
When it comes to Public Affairs, PR and Communications recruitment, Electus offer a world class service to both candidates and clients.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Financial Services jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Media and New Media jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Financial PR Account Manager Professional Services jobs in London (Central)