Senior Account Executive or Junior Account Manager
- One of the UK`s leading independent healthcare communications consultancies with a reputation for consistently high quality service.
- Real opportunities for career progression.
- Invests heavily in training to keep standards at a high level.
- Benefits include pension, discretionary bonus and private medical insurance.
- Mix of pharmaceutical and other health accounts.
- Taking ownership for specific aspects of account projects.
- Taking overall responsibility for the tactical implementation of PR programmes.
- Be main point of contact for clients.
- Lots of digital projects
- Opportunity to sit on specialist teams of your choice (e.g., social media, CSR, media, etc, etc)
- Coaching and delegating tasks to the more junior members of your team.
- Be passionate about science and able to communicate to lay audiences.
- Have 2 or more years` experience as an account executive within healthcare communications.
- Have excellent knowledge of pharma, ABPI and healthcare environments.
- Have excellent project management skills.
If you are interested in this senior account executive role, please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 020 7359 8244.
About Media Contacts
Media Contacts is one of the UK's leading recruiters in the communications industry. Working on an exclusive basis for Media Publishers, Event Organisers, PR and Digital Agencies, we have gained an enviable reputation since the formation of the company in