COMMUNICATIONS EXECUTIVE |TRAINING AND EMPLOYMENT |
A great opportunity to join this thriving and progressive team in support of their ongoing comms strategy. This organisation, who have a charity status, seek to provide information and guidance to employers, the media, policy makers and the public alike. Covering a wide range of sectors including transport, hospitality, travel, leisure and tourism, this role offers the chance to be able to implement the PR programmes which in turn drive awareness and life changing influence on both people and industry.
- To lead the media relations programmes and identify news stories, writing and pitching to the media and evaluating coverage
- To produce articles and information for newsletters to all stakeholders
- To manage the social media editorial networks
- To contribute to and execute the internal newsletters, intranet developments and other internal comms initiatives
- To work on and oversea the delivery of all company events, exhibitions and workshops, including the production of corporate videos.
- To demonstrate a hands-on willingness to get the job done by working with and learning from the senior comms and marketing teams.
- Proven experience working across both internal and external comms environments
- Proven media relations capability
- Good knowledge of commissioning creative work
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Excellent time management ability
- Able to work as part of a team as well as individually
- Good IT skills – HTML, CMS and database management – would be a distinct advantage
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Carter Ferris on 020 3397 7543 for more information.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Business / Industrial jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Education jobs in London (North)
- Full Time Public Affairs / Policy Manager (In-House) Government jobs in London (North)