PR Senior Account Director
Wild Card is a growing independent communications consultancy, working with a range of exciting and diverse consumer brands and a portfolio of high profile clients in the food, drink, lifestyle and leisure sectors.
We deliver a full communications package to our clients, developing strategies from excellent insight and creative processes and harnessing our incredible media contacts, alongside our strong in-house digital team.
Our offices are just off The Strand, close to Covent Garden. Competitive salary plus excellent benefits scheme.
Exciting scope for career progression for dynamic and ambitious candidates.
Our Senior Account Directors are creative and innovative, delivering customer delight to our executive-level clients, ensuring our plans blend with and complement the cross agency process. They develop great relationships with senior influencers and are in regular contact with key media. Personal development and the coaching and mentoring of our team is also a key element of this senior role.
Key challenges and opportunities in the SAD role:
- Direction of a variety of major clients.
- Oversee sophisticated client communication programmes
- Strategic and lateral thinking to deliver customer delight
- Creative campaign development and delivery working across all media platforms
- Responsible for personal and team development
Our ideal candidate will be innovative and creative, results orientated as well as being confident, highly motivated and ambitious.
Other key attributes and experience for this role
- Degree level qualification
- Previous Public Relations experience (minimum 6 years)
- Digital campaign experience in a Public Relations environment
- In depth knowledge of clients’ business and wider industry and market place