Associate Director / Director - Health Policy & Public Affairs (Top 10 UK Consultancy)
Due to further expansion in this top 10 UK communications consultancy, the firm's multi-award winning specialist health policy practice is looking to add a new Associate Director / Director to its highly talented senior management team. The successful hire will play a central role in the leadership of the practice, in conjunction with the other Directors.
This role is a rare opportunity to join a market-leading specialist health policy practice, by both size and reputation. Having rapidly grown over the last few years (the team is now around 25-strong), they now require an experienced innovative and ambitious communications professional to join their multi-award winning team at Associate Director or Director level as they enter the next phase of growth. You will need to have a collaborative ethos, so an ability to get on with colleagues – and get your hands dirty – is a must. In return you can expect to be challenged, encouraged and supported to deliver the very best work, helping set you and the consultancy apart from the rest of the industry.
A proven track record of success within health communications is key for this role and you may come from either a consultancy or an in-house background. Candidates from in-house will ideally come from either pharmaceutical companies, charities or public sector environments, however a strong understanding of healthcare / pharmaceutical policy and its political environment is highly essential for this role.
Experience with media relations and issues and crisis management would be extremely desirable and the management of budgets and a desire to understand the economics of a successful consultancy is also essential.
Situated in offices in central London, you will be rewarded with an excellent salary and benefits package.
- 15 August 2014
- 15 September 2014
- Associations / Institutions, Charity / Voluntary organisation, Education, Government, Healthcare
- Business to Business, Corporate Communications, Press / Media Relations, Public Affairs / Policy, Research
- Full Time
- Contract Type
About Lee-Roberts Search
A specialist search agent for the health communications industry, Lee-Roberts Search represents talent within all areas of health communications..
More jobs like this
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Charity / Voluntary organisation jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Education jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Government jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Research Director (In-House) Healthcare jobs in London (Central)