Senior Account Executive – Property
Our client, a leading PR and communications agency based in the heart of Central London, is currently looking for a Senior Account Executive to join its award-winning team. Our client specialises in the property, construction and lifestyle sectors. This role provides an opportunity to work with high profile clients both in the UK and internationally in one of the longest standing agency.
As a Senior Account Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Collaborating with the account team to develop client PR strategies and objectives
- Writing press releases and selling clients’ stories to the media, ensuring maximum coverage
- Utilising social media to enhance clients’ reputations
- Supporting the daily delivery of client accounts
- Preparing contact and status reports to feedback to clients
The ideal candidate will possess:
- A strong knowledge of the media and an excellent selection of existing journalistic contacts
- The ability to forge long-term, positive relationships with clients
- Experience of event management
- A good work ethic and strong organisation skills
- A creative flair
This is an ideal opportunity for a confident and motivated Senior Account Executive to join an agency that offers great potential for career progression and exposure to multiple training programmes. If you think you are the ideal candidate for this role, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About JFL Search & Selection
JFL is a specialist recruitment consultancy for the communications sector. We recruit from entry to Board Director level, across PR, corporate communications, public affairs, digital and social media.
More jobs like this
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Executive Associations / Institutions jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Executive Consumer jobs in London (Central)
- Full Time Corporate Communications Senior Account Executive Retail / Wholesale jobs in London (Central)